Thursday, August 15, 2019

A little about me ...


Learning to read was probably the most life changing thing that ever happened to me, other than the birth of my children. Words fascinate me! Just as my quilting craft takes bits and pieces of fabric and puts them together to make something bigger than those pieces .... so do words. Words, carefully selected, put together with other words, can bring joy, grief, inspiration and feed the imagination. This is my joy: to bring together the words that will tell the stories: stories of love, of laughter, of light, of sadness, of redemption and renewal. This is the gift that was given to me, to be given back to you.

           With that in mind, a publisher has accepted my manuscript for publication!!!!!!!  I’m over the moon about it, there’s much to do ...

            The title?!  “The Tenth Life”!

                                    Rose Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment